Sunday, April 15, 2007

Post #2

I didn't realize navagating through this website would be hard. Im am learning though. I still need to figure out how to add my d/p on this site....so far its just me!!! I will also have to add more photo's.

Other than doing this, I have been incredibly lazy this weekend. I should be studying for my promotional exam which is coming up in the next few weeks, but I can't get motivated. I have been going through promotional process for about 3 months now. It is very draining.

But I do have good news!!! We are having our latest "addition" join us on Tuesday (or so we think). He is a yellow lab puppy. His name is Gus. We are very very excited. He is going to fit in nicely with the family.

I am concerned though, he is only 6 weeks old. We are getting him from a reputable breeder....so I don't know why they want him to leave so early. It seems as though this whole litter is going to homes early. So we will see. D/P is going to call and find out what is going on.....

We are very excited!!! I will post pictures once we get him. I am also going to add pictures of our other "children".

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Good luck with the new puppy. He sounds adorable can't wait to see pics.

kwings said...

Hi Tammi! It's Karisa from BBC. Have fun blogging :)

Stacey said...

Congrats on the new puppy. 6 weeks is too early! I don't know why a breeder wouldn't wait until 8 weeks. :( I've never bought a puppy but even rescue groups wait until 8 weeks... :/