Monday, August 20, 2007

WAITING CONTINUED

Ok....
So, I will cut to the chase. On 08/13/07 and 08/14/07, my DP and I tried our hand at babymaking! It has been about a year since we took a break.

We started back up in May/June with a new doctor, new meds (Clomid), Thyroid levels in the correct range, my DP was more onboard this round and generally a new attitude.

After our practice round of Clomid with the doctor, things looked fine. We were going to do our first "real" round in July/August, but due to a training class out of town, I was not able to make the ultrasound appointments. I had already taken the Clomid for the month, so we said what the f- lets give it a try.

We ordered up some ICI samples and waited for a postive surge on the OPKS'. Well, last sunday night, we go our first "light surge" Monday morning, a more definate surge! On Monday night, we did our first imsemination. It was a little awkward, but 10,000 times better than the doctors office. Tuesday night was much better. It went much smoother and my body was acting more like I was "ovulating". I had ovulation cramps and more CM.

I had the Big-O after each insemination and remained on my back for most of the night. It was a great experience.

Well now fast forward a week. I know I am not a newbie, but I will tell you that I have been scouring the internet looking for "early pregnancy" symptoms. Since this time around, I am not using progesterone, I feel like the symptoms I am experiencing are pretty legit. Either that, or I am crazy.

So, I have had sore nipple, nausea (today-all day), and more frequent urination (3times more than normal). I usually only go once or twice (at the most) durin the day. I have been going atleast 7-8times. Its crazy.

So fingers crossed. I hope these aren't just symptoms I have made up in my head. I will feel like a LOSER!

2 comments:

Angele said...

We can't wait to hear what the results are after the TWW. Fingers crossed!!

Stacey said...

I think it was a bfn on the board, right? so sorry to hear it.

I wouldn't feel like a loser. Everyone feels stuff in the TWW and you can never get over the hoping and thinking you feel symptoms. It's a really tough process and we are here hoping you get that BFP soon.