Sunday, November 11, 2007

Horrible Blogger!

I am a HORRIBLE BLOGGER! UGGh

I keep saying I am going to write more...... I guess its because life is just "life". Nothing really exciting to blog.
I did re-read my last entry..... and our last go around was negative. Not exactly sure what went on with my first week symptoms. They were crazy!

We haven't tried since. I had a training class that took me to Northern California and then we went on vacation to Kauai. So this month is our first try--- with Clomid and the new doctor. Things seems pretty lined up.... my cycles are more normal (due to Clomid). So I believe this monday or tuesday we should have another IUI.

Fingers crossed---they are always crossed!

I still try to check out Babycenter and so many gals from our original group are pregnant or have children! I am behind. I realized today it has been 14months since we were really "trying". Now that my thyroid is within the "normal" range and my cycles are better....I feel more optamistic.

Our life is good otherwise! The dogs are great. We are actually going to the park this morning to work off a little bit of energy! The puppy is now 8 months and about 70-75lbs! He's a big boy, but thinks he is a lap dog! Crazy.
I will have to add current photos.....

Til next time!

No comments: